Loop18 120x60

Friday, July 22, 2011

White Glamorise Mesh Trim Sports Bra

White Glamorise Mesh Trim Sports Bra
Available in Plus Size. Full Support performance sports bra provides no-bounce comfort. Wire free comfort with breathable moisture wicking mesh inset at center keeps you dry and comfortable. Mesh lined straps with back adjustment. Hook-and-eye back closure.. Color: White

I just received this bra yesterday and oh my gosh! I LOVE IT! I have two drawers full of bras that say they will support large chests, and none of them do, but this one most definitely does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been searching for a comfortable bra that holds me together and keeps things up where they belong. This one does. Great support on the side as well. LOVE the mesh insert as it keeps things from spilling over. I absolutely believe if you try this, you will love this. I'm now back for my second one
White Glamorise Mesh Trim Sports Bra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lane Bryant 468x60
Sonsi
Fashion Bug 468x60
Catherines 468x60