Loop18 120x60

Friday, July 15, 2011

Buy Blue Lace Trim Tank and Capri Sleep Set

Buy Blue Lace Trim Tank & Capri Sleep Set These are just as cute in person as online. I found that the tank ran a little on the small side so I sized up. That is the only reason for the four stars.The armholes were a little loose because I sized up but acceptable. The lace was not itchy but I am not a sensitive person. Cool pj's for those hot summer nights, not see through material. I bought both colors in 2X.

Fashion Bug, also Available in Plus Size. Two piece pajama set includes a super soft tank with a lace accented scoop neckline. Floral capris with covered elastic drawstring waist. Color: Estate Blue
Buy Blue Lace Trim Tank and Capri Sleep Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lane Bryant 468x60
Sonsi
Fashion Bug 468x60
Catherines 468x60