Loop18 120x60

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Shop lane bryant:cotton molded no wire bra

Shop lane bryant:cotton molded no wire bra
Cotton molded no wire bra - Women's Plus Size/Black - Size 44D

This bra is the most comfortable bra I have ever worn. It looks wonderful under my clothing. It is the only bra I wear now. In all fairness I have found the bra's fit to be not exactly the way they look on the young ladies pictured. I dont have exact full coverage in the cleavage area. For me to have full coverage I probably should have ordered a larger size. However, that would have left too much material under my arms. At any rate, the fit for me is very flattering, non-the-less! I am now ordering it in every color. Wonderful bra!!


Lane Bryant, available in Plus Size. Molded cups provide seamless shaping, smoothness and extra support in this cotton no wire bra. Adjustable wide straps and bottom band enhance comfort. Comfort and fashion unite in plus size Cacique bras and intimates exclusively by Lane Bryant. Color: Black
Shop lane bryant:cotton molded no wire bra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lane Bryant 468x60
Sonsi
Fashion Bug 468x60
Catherines 468x60