Loop18 120x60

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Catherines:Jester Red Takara Origami Blouse

Catherines:Jester Red Takara Origami Blouse
What a find! I was early for a dinner at Olive Garden and spied the Cartherine's store across the street. When I saw this BLOUSE in petite sizes I knew I had to try on. Normally I do not even try on blouses because of being a 2x size and only 5'1". I have narrow shoulders, short arms and a large chest and mid section. It simply is not fair. Men's shitrs come in sleve and neck sizes and whether modern cuts or portlys- but it is extremely difficult to find plus size womans in petite tops. Most of the tops I buy I have to alter with tucks in the neck and or shoulders.which limits what will work. All that was left at the store was OX and 1X in purple. The 1X fit perfectly without any alterations!!! Feels comfortable on and stylish. What a boost to my psychie ! I wish there would be more woman's petite tops for us short women. If you see this and have the same difficulties I do - BUY THIS BLOUSE

Available in Plus Size. Japanese-inspired Takara blouse has intricate origami-like insets at either side of the hidden button placket. Soft tucking under the bust at the banded waist, flattering vertical seams below. Point collar, long sleeves with button cuffs. Gathered at the back waist for additional flattery--works equally well over a skirt or pants. Catherines tops are perfectly proportioned for the plus size woman.. Color: Jester Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lane Bryant 468x60
Sonsi
Fashion Bug 468x60
Catherines 468x60