Loop18 120x60

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Washed bootcut jeans by DKNY JEANS

Washed bootcut jeans by DKNY JEANS
Lane Bryant, available in Plus Size. On-trend distressed denim jeans are detailed with moderate abrasions and whiskering. Five pocket styling with metal button and waistband, zip fly and a small metal logo bar stitched on the back. Stretch denim enhances the fit and comfort. Color: Medium Sand Blas




I purchased the Avenue B DKNY jeans prior and I thought they were going to be my favorite until I ordered these online. Like the others they were true to size, but I like the fit better. I have a belly issue :( and these came over my stomach without the "mom" jeans feeling. I also like the cut too....I def will be buying more styles of DKNY as they become available since they fit better than the Lane Bryant collection of right fit jeans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lane Bryant 468x60
Sonsi
Fashion Bug 468x60
Catherines 468x60